We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data - that the data concerning you may be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, as well as other regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
A1) for pre-contractual and preliminary information regarding the stipulation of the contract;
A2) for contractual execution and its administrative management;
A3) for market analysis and statistics; for reporting, controlling and budget analysis activities; to send advertising, promotional or information material about the group's activities, to check customer satisfaction,
A4) also for joint participation in public tenders and private tenders.
As part of the commercial relationship, not all the information given or collected is mandatory, but also the optional ones (A3 and A4) are indispensable / useful for maintaining and developing the relationship itself over time.
The data will be processed lawfully and fairly and in any case in compliance with the aforementioned regulation, using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be performed using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
The processing will be carried out principally by the internal organization of the company under the direction and control of the person in charge of processing your data and, for purposes previously indicated, also by third parties.
The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read when it is consulted at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the site to function properly, while others are useful to the visitor because they are able to securely store, for example, the user name or language settings. The advantage of having cookies installed on your PC is that you no longer need to compile the same information whenever you want to access a site visited previously.
How to disable cookies?
You can change your browser to disable cookies through a very simple procedure. Attention: by deactivating the cookies, both the user name and password will no longer be stored on the site's login box.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" button on the
keyboard 3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
4. Then select the "Privacy" tab
5. Go to "Settings History:" and then to "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all)
4. Then click OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the "Tools" icon
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
4. Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy"
5. In the "Cookies" tab you can deselect cookies and save preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog box that follows
3. In the "Accept cookies" section it is possible to specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies"